Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Musician Spotlight: Annie-Rose Robinson Singer/Songwriter (Special Edition)

Musician Spotlight: Annie-Rose Robinson Singer/Songwriter (Special Edition)
BY: David Mills
Nashville, Tennessee - Our latest "Musician Spotlight" is on a musician that is just an amazing, talented, singer and songwriter. We are featuring Annie-Rose Robinson in this special "Musician Spotlight" from Tennessee. Annie-Rose has some great, original songs on her Facebook that were nicely written like "Bring Me The Light", "More Than Maybe", "Remember Me", "Pins and Needles", "Common Sense For Dummies" and "Go". Her style of singing is Rock/Pop that she does a great job at. What hit us is Annie-Rose, a young singer/songwriter has been through a tough time medically, which we will highlight further along.

Speak. Her. Mind. This is not a problem for Annie-Rose. On a daily basis, her unpredictable and irreverent wisecracking heckle and amuse all those with in earshot. From sassy verbal footnotes to outright back talk, Annie Rose knows how to tell it like it is--or at least how it should be. And it all can’t help but burst out and into her music. 

“You don’t don’t wanna watch me leave
If you wanna get get get with me
You might want to read Common Sense for Dummies
I’m gonna buy the book and dedicate it to you...”

Determined, untrained and undaunted, Annie-Rose recently persisted in teaching herself the piano. Now she’s driven to design all sorts of intense musical colors to accompany her dynamic voice. Persistence is a deep and true gift with Annie-Rose-- a quality that she nurtured as a childhood survivor of acute lymphocytic leukemia. And though she has plenty of spunk and fire, her artistry fearlessly shows her frailty.

“Engraved in my mind so I can’t forget
The memory is even imprinted on my chest
Can’t run away from this, can’t forget none of this
Trying to understand---if only you could bring me to light
The stars are closing this time....”

Seizing life with bravado, and by any and all means recklessly fun, Annie Rose is stepping into the cyberspace spotlight. She hopes you’ll stop by her site, clicking here, to see what kind of havoc she’s creating now, check out her latest doodles and drawings, smile at her latest fashion finds and play her songs ...over.... and.... over.... and.... over. Oh, and feel free to comment. We all know she would.

Annie Rose is currently signed to Pretty Woman Music and Orbison Productions. She lives in Nashville, TN with her family, her eensy pomeranian, Brutus, and her moose-sized boxer, Sophie.



Here is what Annie-Rose Robinson had to say about herself via her official site. No matter what my parents say, I believe I came into the world wearing combat boots and a tutu. I was born six days after Kurt Cobain’s death. Before I could formulate words, I could sing entire songs. I play the guitar, the piano, and write my own music. Music has always been a part of me. At the age of three, I was diagnosed suddenly with ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia). It took twenty-seven consecutive months of chemotherapy and other treatments to heal my body. I have been cancer free for eleven years. If you want to be my best friend, bring me some lemonade. If you want to have my heart, bring me Nutella and we’ll talk. I have a major problem with shoes- I want them all! I have a strong tendency to over think just about everything… including this bio. I’m very, very, very, very, indecisive. Sarcasm isn't a choice; it’s my lifestyle. Some of my favorite movies are: Tangled, Now and Then, The Star Wars film series, Mean Girls, Titanic, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Rio, Coraline, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, & Hocus Pocus. I want to be a mermaid when I grow up. I LOVE zombies, but I am a vampire: my skin is translucent and I don’t do well in the sun. My favorite colors are: purple, blue, pink, and green. I couldn't possibly choose one. I am 17 going on 37 with an old soul and a lot left to learn.

Even thou going through Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia makes Annie-Rose a strong, talented, singer and songwriter that will go far. Annie-Rose official sites, where you can read more about her and more are listed below. We hope you check out this amazing, talented, singer and songwriter, who has a very bright future.


Annie-Rose has a music video of her singing "Remember Me" that we would like to share with you. We hope you get a real sense of her singing.






Photographs are courtesy of Annie-Rose Facebook & ReverbNation.

We wish Annie-Rose Robinson are the best with her music career as she has a real talent that should be heard.

Next "Musician Spotlight" will be featuring Adam Whittington, stay tuned.

Rocky Coast News
Reporter, David Mills
Rockland, ME 04841

Rocky Coast News is a division of Rocky Coast Media delivering Nautical, Community & Entertainment News

No comments:

Post a Comment