Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lily Collins Seventeen March Cover Girl Beautiful (Video)

Lily Collins Seventeen March Cover Girl Beautiful (Video)
BY: David Mills
Lily Collins the daughter of singer Phil Collins will be featured on the March cover of Seventeen. Collins says to Seventeen:; "I really, really love Lucy Hale. We kept running into each other so many times at events and finally we decided to just hang out and we've been friends for a while now." On her last name being Collins: "My last name may have opened doors, but I have to keep them open." Lily says on a happily ever after; "As a little girl living in the English countryside, I used to go running around in the forests, creating my own fairy tale. To be an iconic character that I admired so much as a girl is a complete dream and honor." She also opened up about her eyebrows to Seventeen. Here is what she has to say to Seventeen; "It used to bother me — having bigger, fuller brows. I even plucked them once so I'd fit in, but I hated them and couldn't wait for them to grow back. Now I embrace them. I realized the quirky things that make you different are what make you beautiful." Miss. Collins even opened about her love advice to Seventeen by saying; "My advice for girls who are waiting for their Prince Charming is to be open for anything. Be open to new experiences, be open to the idea that it may take longer than you want, but if you're open to meeting new people and new adventures, then love will come along."


Now, we want to share with you all Lily's seventeen cover shoot video. We hope you all go out to get the March issue of Seventeen.





Photographs in this article are courtesy of Seventeen.


Rocky Coast News
Reporter, David Mills
Rockland, ME 04841

Rocky Coast News is a division of Rocky Coast Media delivering Nautical, Community & Entertainment News

No comments:

Post a Comment