Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kendall & Kylie Jenner Covers Teen Vogue March Issue

Kendall & Kylie Jenner Covers Teen Vogue March Issue
BY: David Mills
Beautiful Kendall & Kylie Jenner will be in the March Issue and cover of Teen Vogue. These two beautiful sisters are best known for being on "Keep Up With The Kardashians" on E! and now both models.

We want to share some photographs of Kendall and Kylie in the March issue of Teen Vogue, courtesy of Teen Vogue. Included will be a little of what they had to say, to Teen Vogue

Kendall on being a Cheerleader: "They call me Cheer Mom because when we make those big banners for football games, I'm the one to say 'Do this, do that, use this color, use that color,' Not, like, in a mean way. But I just like things in order. I'm a perfectionist."


Kylie on her shopping habits: "I feel like a shopaholic. When I come home with a new bag of stuff, oh my god, it feels so good."

Kendall on her personal style: "I like to be conformable and casual, I'm more laid-back than Kylie. In school, I'll wear jeans, a sweatshirt and Uggs, and she'll wear, like, this whole ensemble that she put together the night before."


Kendall on having a big family: "I love having so many people you can turn to. You always have someone there for you."

We hope you get the March issue of Teen Vogue to see Kendall and Kylie full article.

Rocky Coast News
Reporter, David Mills
Rockland, ME 04841

Rocky Coast News is a division of Rocky Coast Media delivering Nautical, Community & Entertainment News

No comments:

Post a Comment