Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Washington Fire Update: Fundraiser Page Set Up For Mother Who Lost Two

Washington, Maine - A fundraiser page has been set up for the mother who lost her husband and son due to a fire that broke out at their home at Cattle Pound Rd. in Washington, Maine on Monday, January 23rd, 2017 to cover funeral expenses.

According to the fundraising page, A fire broke out early this morning (1/23) at my parent's house. My parents both got out, then realized my brother Isaac was still inside. My dad went back in to get him, and neither of them came back out. My sweet dad and brother went to be with Jesus this morning, and my mom flown to MMC in Portland to be treated for burns and smoke inhalation. She is in an isolation unit tonight. Everything my parents had was in their house, and everything is gone. While we deal with the shock and grieve our loss, we have to find the money to pay for 2 funerals. I appreciate everyone who reached out to offer support today. If you can help support my family's final expenses with a donation, thank you.

If you can give, please click here.

We haven't received word on a cause yet. When more information is available, we will let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment