Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No Wind

On Tuesday August 10, 2010 I traveled down to Owls Head with my Dad and younger sister. As we got to Owls Head we were surprised in seeing the Schooner Mistress getting ready to sail out continuing there adventure of Mid-Coast Maine. Mistress was trying to get any wind they could as there wasn't much. I decided to take some photographs of her sailing out of Owls Head harbor heading into the bay way of the Owls Head Lighthouse. It was great to finally catch her under full sail and see what it takes to get any wind they can in her sails. The best thing about photographing the Schooners is that it really transport you to a time when they were used for fishing, hauling lumber and so on. My hope is that you enjoy my photographs and keep checking back for more entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment