Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Great Saturday

Today I left the house on my adventure to the Lighthouse to take photographs of Schooners sailing in and out. The weather was just wonderful to take photographs and enjoy your surroundings. I hope you enjoy the photographs below. Please keep checking back often for new entries on my adventures as a photographer for Shoot Maine Studios.

Sail boat inbound

Small Lobster Boat
Swimmer 1
Swimmer 2





Swimmer 3
Schooner Victory Chime inbound on a wonderful day

Schooner J&E Riggin inbound

Sail Boat outbound


Morning In Maine outbound

Schooner Issac H. Evans outbound

A closer look of Schooner Issac H. Evans outbound

Wonderful Jacob Pike outbound

Enjoying a wonderful Saturday morning

A close look at a plane flying by

Another look at a small lobster boat


The Pearl with clouds

I hope you enjoyed the photographs above as it was a wonderful day.

Please check out my Facebook for full size photographs at: My Facebook.

David Mills
Staff Photographer
Shoot Maine Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment